Archive

11.08.2004

Never Rub Another Man's Rhubarb!

OOH WEE, it's the ultimate feeling. What's going on with me lately? What's the word? The LD? Well thanks for asking. Everything is awful. But I do have a few nuggets of interest to share...the past few days I've been trying to write a 10 paper based on a problem and solution. I chose piracy in the film industry, good thing I know nothing about it. But this is the last 10 pages I'm going to have to write for the ridiculously ridiculous Heartland Community College english department.
I've also been kind of looking for a job, the longer I go without one the more terrified I am of going back to repetative slavework, but Brett needs the green, can ya dig it?
There have been a couple awesome things happen in the world this week. None of which happened to me. Oh wait! The new Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith teaser trailer came out and it's every fanboys dream. It makes episode I and II look like sequels to The Ewok Adventure Movie. It's just too good be true. mmmmm. We'll have to wait and see.
The other great thing this week was my purchase of the fantastic concert DVD "Stop Making Sense". I'm not a huge Talking Heads fan, but this movie is just awesome, buy it now. It's like Pee Wee's Big Adventure mixed with Last Waltz. I'll do a long review of it later, after I've BS'ed my way through ten pages of anti-piracy gobbledygook.

Have a nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment