Archive

2.06.2007

LA POLICIA!


Update: July 2007...
o ya...there was a tour and I went
(St. Louis) ...
awwwesome show. The guys sounded fantastic and I can finally check this off my "things I must do or see or else I'll regret it forever" list. A couple of the highlights for me were "Driven to Tears", "So Lonely" and "Walking in Your Footsteps"... anyway it was all amazing! (even though I realized I left the tickets at home somewhere around Springfield). :/ I think I have a video clip of me freaking out somewhere. I might post it.

"ROXANNE IS A CROWD PLEASER" ~ CLIFF PLANTER













------------------------------------
Everybody
be sure to check out the Grammys this coming sunday, THE POLICE are reuniting and a lot of other legendary artists who will assuredly stand the test of the time will also be rocking the stage! Such as; Christina Aguilera, Beyoncé, Mary J. Blige, the Dixie Chicks, Gnarls Barkley, John Legend, Ludacris, John Mayer, Corinne Bailey Rae, Carrie Underwood and Justin Timberlake with the winner of the my grammy moment contest! Sweet.

And as an added treat, according to the grammy website...
"For the first time in GRAMMY history, international sensation and current nominee Shakira will perform"


YESsssss! So, Sting, Andy, Stuart, I know you guys read my blog, so please, do this...an Andy Summers medley! Someone to Talk to > Friends > Be My Girl - Sally > Darkness

Just wishful thinking but that would be gold. Then Sting can rip off his shirt and punch Justin Timberlake in the kidney.

and most importantly of all...there's rumors of a big tour possibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment