Archive

3.29.2009

In Search of Thunder Island: Starring Jay Ferguson


Hello, lovers, I'm Jay Ferguson, 1970's superstar and Jimmy Buffett protege. You might remember me from such classic hit as Thunder Island. Join me on the Travel Channel as I journey across America in search of those private retreats, those reclusive love-making hideaways, slices of paradise, villa-de-la-scandalosa in sexy, faraway, unexpected places.
Due to overwhelming fan inquiry episode one sheds the spotlight on my own hidden sex bungalow located in Bowen's Corner New York. 2000 acres of prime bungle jungle. I'll show you my favorite tree to make time under...it's near a pond, where the fish lives. Join me, will you. And remember, love is cold but it has its magic moments. Vaya con dios, dreamers!




No comments:

Post a Comment