Archive

1.18.2005

HOSIOS LOUKAS! The First Post.

Well, I have no idea where to begin. This is my first official blog ever and I'm pumped that I might even finish it. I'm going to cover a few random things about my college life just to start things off.
So, somewhere I got this idea that it would be cool to go to college in San Diego. Anyway, I don't have a car and it sucks! If you're pathetic enough to read this in the first place take my advice on this one. Do not torture yourself and go to college in Cali if you can't afford a car. It's simple, really.
Ahhh, I have so much frickin crap to write about. I'm not a writer in the first place so this is almost impossible for me.
In my boring days of college last semester, I found the courage within me to get back in touch with someone I knew in elementary school. Her dad played for the Milwaukee Brewers back in the 90's (woot). It was a mission to get in contact with her. Her dad made me email him about ten times before he actually let me talk to her. As of right now, our online relationship sucks. It was fun for a while answering all of her question's. Who are you again? How did you get my dad's email? Are you a Christian? Dang it! I can't take it. She's hot but I may be pushing my luck on this one. Girls are getting more and more confusing to me. At CHC they don't even talk to you. I'm confined as it is without a car. My dorm room (alcatraz) looks out over the prison camp. It's a beautiful sight.
Well thank you so much for reading about the life of a poor kid. There will be a lot more to come. Next time expect to hear about the infamous lier, Frank Holgate. And for a bonus point I'll talk about the nights I spent stalking Tony Hawk's house in Carlsbad. I'm outro.

2 comments:

  1. Our lives are very similar...crappy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're both cancers too!
    cancers eating away at the happiness of those around us.

    ReplyDelete