Archive

1.09.2005

Random Thoughts...

I was just thinking today about the things I really enjoy in life and then I opened up the fridge and found something that has always seemed to be there, leftover Mexican food. There's just something about it, somehow the dish becomes tastier after it's been refridgerated for a while and then reheated. The whole meal sort of mixes together into one delicious paste, with chicken or beef in the mix it turns my life into a freakin fiesta!! Ariiiiiba!

I'm eating spaghetti O's right now for the first time in ages and ages. After the first bite a flood of childhood memories came back to me, it was terrifying, I almost died. When I was little my friends and I would consume that stuff like it was oxygen, look where I am today!

If you haven't seen it and are just about to head to the video store, I highly recommend Ivan Riteman's movie "Evolution". Very underrated and very funny. It's a fun fun fun movie with Orlando Jones and David Duchovny who are excellent in it.

Ye, that's all for now. My cat, Paul McCartney won't stop meowing. He's extra needy now that his leg is hurt. So precious. Goodbye.

P.S. Go listen to 'Signal to Noise' by Peter Gabriel NOW!! And crank it up as loud as you can, this song is almost too awesome, ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment