Archive

1.22.2005

Snow, Everywhere.

I woke up today and looked out the window, everything looked like the Day After Tomorrow. I think I even saw Dennis Quaid running hectically down the driveway yelling for "SAM!?". So I closed the blinds, pulled the mattress thingy out of my couch and watched Earnest Goes to Camp. Great movie, Earnest truly had a heart of gold. He turns the stereotypical 1980's ruffians into good law abiding citizens by helping them blow up a construction company. Even though the company legally owned the land, thanks to Earnest's gullibility, they were still evil and had to be taken care of so that the precious camp could be saved. I almost always break down in tears when the children start singing the Turtles classic hit "Happy Together". It's easily one my top 100 movie moments of the 1980’s.
Anyway, the point of the story is that snow is bad.

Guess what I got today! My mother bought me the 2005 Mr. Winkle calender. I love that little guy. Every new month is like precious gift when I get to turn the page and see what new cute outfit and or pose Mr. Winkle is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment