Archive

2.28.2005

Sorrrrrry!

I know, I know, I haven't posted in while. I've been working on a speech I have to give soon. It's not really that time consuming, but I'm so scared of public speaking that I can't really focus on anything else, like writing for my website.
Anyway, I just watched this Blair Witch knock off about the Jersey Devil called "The Last Broadcast". The only thing that was really interesting about it was how it was made in 1998, yet all the actors looked like they were straight from 1990. Wierd.

I'll post some interesting stories and such next week. Hopefully Luke will write something again soon too.

Edit: March 2nd...

I gave my speech on Peter Gabriel today. Besides reading half the speech from my notecard, I'm pretty proud of myself. Usually whenever I do anything in front of an audience there's a good 5-10 seconds of me freaking out and forgetting what's going on. This time it only happened once for about a second. YEAH! And then there's those wierd screw ups that happen when you're looking around the room and you see someone give a wierd facial expression or somethingo out of the ordinary and then your brain is like "whoa! what the blast is going on?" and then forget what you were talking about.
Glad that's over with, until next time.

3 comments:

  1. YESSSS Dave Matthews Band released tour dates today, bueno. June 1st in St. Louis and then Chicago the 2nd, excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend Genesis' "Foxtrot", very artsy fartsy album, but it's bloody brilliant. Such a stark contrast from Phil Collin's sugar coated material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're never gonna post anything you lazy bum. C'mere, I'm gonna beat you up!!! THAT'S ROGJTJTJTJ!!!

    ReplyDelete