Archive

3.29.2005

BABY SQUIRREL!!!! You're Gonna get Run'd Over!

Everyday as I slowly drive down the street, on the way to get my fastfood lunch, the SAME BABY SQUIRREL goes darting RIGHT in front of me, barely escaping death. It's happened at least five times. I wouldn't really care about hitting him, but he's so flippin' cute. That isn't him in the picture ^, I stole that from google, but you get the idea, he's just as precious.
Anyway, I need a name for him, so when does his four yard dash I can scream "GET OUT OF THE WAY BABY SQUIRREL (insert name) DON'T YOU KNOW I'M GONNA RUN YOU OVER??!! I DON'T WANNA, BUT I'LL DO IT!! AAaararrrghgh!!"
But the ironic part is that getting run over would probably be a better fate for him. It's either that or get torn apart by precious Morpheus (my cat) once kitty hunting season begins.
So, it's your choice Meestah Spahkle! (baby squirrel's new name). I will see you tommorow, same time, but this time I'm not going to brake.

That's pretty much the height of my excitement. I've been spending all my time writing a ten page paper about John F. Kennedy's success in dealing with civil rights. Fun stuff, I am fairly interested in the legacy of JFK, mostly his assassination, but it's still interesting enough to get me through it.


ISO: Luke, you troglodyte, write something NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment