Archive

5.13.2005

Jurassic Park 5: More Running

Tagline: Two of them are Jews, all of them confused, and this summer; they don't know from dinosaurs.

Jeff Goldblum..................................Ian Malcolm*
Owen Wilson....................................Richard Levine*
Woody Allen.....................................Donald Genarro*
Samuel L. Jackson............................John Arnold*

Jack Black.........................................John Hammond*
Jonah Hill.........................................R.B. "Arby" Benton
Parker Posey.....................................Kelly Curtis
Will Ferrell........................................Lewis Dodgson*
Keanu Reeves...................................Henry Wu*

*rumors of deaths in film and or book were greatly exaggerated.

Music by Tangerine Dream and David Bowie

Synopsis: After having his life endangered twice by John Hammond in JP and TLW, Ian Malcolm tricks him into going on a vacation to Costa Rica. Little does John know that Malcolm is actually taking him back to Isla Nublar where he plans on feeding the old man to the dinosaurs. However, upon their arrival they discover that two random children, a snobby rich paleontologist, and his girlfriend have stowed away in their carry-on luggage. For good measure they bring along Genarro (the greasy lawyer) to pay settlements to the half eaten ghosts of the island's diceased former employees. Meanwhile, Ingen-rival Lewis Dodgson follows the group to the island incognito, unaware that they have led him to the source of the coveted dino dna. Bringing along his group of stow-awayed scientists Dodgson brews up a new batch of prehistoric beasts that he can't control.

Levine (Owen Wilson): "John, I mean c'mon, what's up with this place? There were like these dinosaurs...came outta nowhere, they were trying to eat us or somethin', I'm just sitting there trying to enjoy my whopper jr and...there they are! Not a great experience amigo"
Genarr0 (Woody Allen): "um, *cough* the last time I saw a creature that vicious was when my mother-in-law *clears throat* excuse me, was still living"
Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum): Uh!
John...no, and, uh, no. Uh...this, this is how it begins. Ooh, aah, just like before, but... now there's running and...screaming and... touching, always touching. There are, ah, too many dinosaurs on this dinosaur tour."
Wu (Keanu Reeves): "My dearest Mina, the count has requested that I remain a guest at his dinosaur park for yet another three months, do pray I send my love, and my most excellent English accent..."
Dodgson (Will Ferrell): "I'm going to steal all of your dinosaur eggs, John Hammond, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. I'm going to put them into this bag and keep them all for myself and raise them as my own children."

No comments:

Post a Comment