Archive

7.27.2005

BUCK. HUNT.

The Army: "Accelerate Your Death".

Just kidding Luke, Though I will be extremely jealous if you get a war wound. And I'll be right behind you once they bring back the draft, I've got my fingers crossed. Aah! I want to kill, but not voluntarily.

Yessssssss, so I finished my one summer class today, Humanities 101, which was a very brief summary of every art form, ever. Pretty useless, but the teacher did have an english accent, so that was something, mmm hmm.

I'll try to get a couple new a stories a week on this site if I can, but my internet connection is a piece of crap right now. It took me about 45 minutes just to post this.

AAAAaaaND. I'm also looking for someone else to write the occasional story for the site, so if you want to do it, just e-mail me. Pleaaase.

No comments:

Post a Comment