Archive

1.01.2002

Just Go Limp

Are you tired of being controlled by athourity, the old man, the fuzz, pops, the geezer, the old maid? What do you usually do as a way of getting back at them? Be rebellious, shoot pool, listen to the devils music. Is that really working for you? Probably not, your parents just take away your stuff and yell. There is just no winning is there?! Shut up, there is. Just go limp, yes you heard me, fall to the ground and refuse to move. Lay there on the floor like a corpse. But first warn your parents saying "If you make me do that I'll go limp! You'll have to drag my limp body to the dentist!" Trust me, your parents won't know what to do. the first reason why this is so effective is because they probably won't want to waste the energy yelling at you or trying to drag you to the car. This tactic worked as a child so why shouldn't it work now? Go do it, it's actually fun, I'm limp right now I've been like this for three

No comments:

Post a Comment