Archive

4.27.2005

BATMAN BEGINS

And now for my worst post ever...
"a man that dresses like a bat clearly has issues" - Bruce Wayne
"can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in, where a man dressed up as a bat, get's all of my press? This town needs an enema!" - The Joker

YEeeessssssss, the newest and final Batman Begins trailer is now online and I couldn't be more excited. I LOVE BATMAN. It's dark, it's action packed, it has great actors...AJDF)J)ROE)$(T!@(#$3-92!!!!Lf.
My forcast for this movie?
8 billion opening weekend. Seriously.

It's so beautiful.
Christian Bale is just too cool for school. AAaaaaaaaaaaaagh!! I'm going to scream like a Beatles' groupie when it appears on screen opening night. I'll go dressed in Ward Burton Robin gear, I've been waiting so long for another Batman and it seems like an eternity since that summer so long ago when Batman and Robin profaned the name of Batman on the big screen, even though I'll admit I saw it five times.
"TONIGHT, Hellll freezes ova, KILL DA BAT AND DA BIIIIRD!!!"

I was a wee child when the last great movie
(Batman 89 of course) came out. But now he's back and in perfect form. MWAAHAHAhahahah yeeeeeeeyeyeyessss!!

and also, Star Wars Episode III is looking very very good. Yeah yeah, I know, the first two sucked, so will this one...NO!!!!!!, it's going to be awesome. GET YOUR HOPES UP NOW!!! My brain is going TO EXPLOOODE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment