Archive

4.26.2005

I says I don’t need sleep.

Well I learned one thing so far this semester at CHC. I just found out that sleeping is overrated. My resident assistant and I decided that last night would be the perfect night not to sleep or even close our eyes for a second. How this came about, I have no idea but let me just say one thing. It was amazing. Today I came to realize that humans do not need sleep if sufficiently drowned in caffeine. It was a fun filled night of nothing. I'd say about four hours of the night were devoted to listening to music nonstop while my ra wrote a frickin paper. Other than that I would roam the halls of north dorm as quiet as a mouse. As the early morning hours came about, I sat waiting at the end of the hall for the first groggy student to come out of his room. Well, no one ever came out. Yes, disappointing a little bit but I eased my pain with some late night MTV. And yep Mr. Dave was playing "American Baby." After that, I noticed it was 7:00 AM, had a class at 8, decided to take a shower. Where the rest of this story goes, I dont know. Only the day ahead of me will be able to tell. For now , I am looking on the bright side and will probably go to bed early tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Duuuuuuude, COOLLLLEEEGGGGEE!! WOOOOOooooooooooooo!!! Dude, my, dad, ownes, a, dealership.

    You partied harty amigo!

    ReplyDelete