Archive

4.22.2005

A Word From Clint part 2

Random Star Wars thoughts from Clint...
I didn't really look to see who directed the Clone Wars cartoon but it would seem like it would have been cool to have someone outside the realm of Star Wars movies to direct them. For instance, David Fincher who was a cameraman on Return of the Jedi but now is a big time director. Or perhaps someone experienced with Japanese Anime. One thing I enjoy so much about Japanese Anime is the seizures. I can tell you honestly that Clone Wars didn't give me one seizure.

And another question that I have for George Lucas is that I want to know if there are any dance clubs in his universe. I've seen the crazy Ewoks dance and I've seen all of the fun that can be had at Jabba's place but come on there's got to be some place in the universe where a guy can get away from his droids, listen to some music, become entranced by the strobe light, and just let the force take over his body.

1 comment:

  1. All the good nightspots are in the Coruscant underworld, don't you know anything?!

    ReplyDelete